Join the Pilot Program
Mobile Hymns is currently offering a pilot program that provides free playlists and worship service orders.
Why should I become a subscriber?
Mobile Hymns fills in the accessibility gaps for both large and small institutions.
- If your church uses a projector, Mobile Hymns provides access to the order of
service and sheet music for online streamers, for the visually
impaired, and for people outside of the auditorium.
- For small groups, retreats, and Bible studies, Mobile Hymns lets
you distribute electronic orders of service and sheet music to anyone with a
- Your subscription supports the cost of maintaining this site.
- Up to 5 custom Mobile Hymns lists per week
- Lists can include any combination of sheet music and text (announcements, Bible passages, words for
offertories, or schedules).
- Mobile Hymns lists can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- A permanent service index page for your institution at mobilehymns.org (For example, mobilehymns.org/dabc/)
- CCLI compatibility
- Expedited responses to requests for new songs
- Sheet music in any format you need:
- Regular, landscape, and large-print sheet music
- PowerPoint slides with sheet music
- Printable PDF's
- Audio playback with variable speed
- Hymn information — title, key signature, copyright information, writer, composer, and
lyrics — in easy copy-paste format
Terms and Conditions
- Benefits last for 2 months after enrollment.
- Afterwards, institutions may become
subscribers for $5 a month or $50 a year.
Creating a digital worship service order or playlist is simple:
- Choose a short, memorable ID for your institution. For example: "DABC"
- A few days before each service or event, list your service order in a document or using Android app
- Email your list to Mobile Hymns.
- You're all set! View your list on Mobile Hymns' website with the name you chose.
For example: mobilehymns.org/dabc/
Contact us for more information.